University Eye Specialists has again begin seeing patients for routine eye care. We are scheduling patients at a reduced capacity to accommodate social distancing guidelines and to allow our staff adequate time to follow extensive disinfection and sanitation protocols. We have implemented a number of changes to our operations out of an abundance of caution, including:
- Requiring all staff and patients to wear a face mask within our facilities
- Patient temperatures monitored at check-in; staff temperatures monitored daily
- Limiting waiting room seating
- No patient guests unless their assistance is required by the patient (limited to one person if necessary)
- Asking patients to wait inside their vehicle if the waiting room is occupied
University Eye Specialists is committed to providing a safe environment for our patients and staff and is following the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the American Academy of Ophthalmology. We recognize the unprecedented and extraordinary circumstances that patients and health care professionals face related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you had an appointment with one of our providers that had to be cancelled during this pandemic, please know that we are working diligently to reach out to you and reschedule your appointment at the earliest convenience.
Our office can be reached @ 865-244-2020